Monday, February 6, 2012

I was featured!

Hey all! I know it's been like a week since my last post. I ended up working 2 extra days last week and then I was busy Friday and Saturday so I just never got around to posting anything. I don't have anything to post anyways so, you haven't missed much. I did get a new cell phone over the weekend. I'm all about getting a good deal and this one was on sale and I got a $50 Best Buy gift card sooo, I spent my afternoon getting all hooked up. Of course I need to make some kind of case for it so maybe I'll be able to get it done on Wednesday when I don't have to work. I also need to get cracking on a Valentine's Day present.
Head on over to Blue Bird Sews and link up your stuff to Eat, Grow, Sew. Maybe you'll get featured, like me! Thanks Kelly!!


The Sunflower Patch said...

Congrats! Going to check it out :)

Karen said...

Love when you get a deal! Heading over to check you out!

Heather said...

That is awesome! Love that pincushion!